Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ahhh, the Power of Orange Oil

Can you get high off of orange oil? The robust frangrance aside, orange oil ROCKS MY WORLD. I've never used the stuff before, but I have this memory painted in the recesses of my grey matter... I was a young college student, carelessly enjoying a beautiful afternoon at my parents' humble abode (the summer? a weekend trip? I can't recall). I entered the kitchen to find my father scouring the cabinets with this bottle of orange liquid in hand. The most amazing part of the memory - he was ENJOYING the cleaning. He kept proclaiming the wonders of this miracle solution, calling me over to witness for myself because if I didn't see it, I couldn't truly grasp the phenomenon. And yet, I DID see it at that moment, but didn't grasp it until THIS moment. As I sit here writing and gaze off at my own sparkling cabinets there is only one question that comes to mind: Is it too late to call Dad and tell him how right he was?

No comments: