Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Inside

It's been 1.5 weeks since I last posted and this is the best I could come up with. Life has been running at the speed of sound the last couple weeks in preparation for the holidays and our trip to Utah.

Lately Sophie has taken to wearing her hat at all times. I will go open her door after her nap and she's standing there in her hat. This actually has proven quite handy as we've been working on "h" and "ts" in speech. Whether she's saying it single or plural, we've got a great speech prop!





Guess I need to turn the heat up a bit.

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Thats funny cause Wesley has worn hats a lot lately too, except he changes from wanting to wear his winter hat, to his summer cap, to his fireman hat, etc, etc! They're so cute!

Ryla said...

That is so great! I wish we knew the trick though, Judson will not keep his hat on for anything. And it is cold out there!!

Amy in Edmond said...

When she is a teenager she will probably refuse to wear a hat because it will mess up her hair.

katie said...

I love how silly kids are....such as, wearing their winter hat around inside. :)

I also think the look on Sophie's face in the 2nd photo is priceless..."All right, already, Mom, can we be done with photos?" Hee.

Devion said...

Katie...I think she must wear that face a lot since the new camera arrived. ;) Love the pics, Kel. Don't stop even though I'm making fun of you! :)