Monday, August 23, 2010

Seth Jeremy Tyson

Our sweet Seth arrived Sunday afternoon, August 22nd, at 1:06 p.m. He was 8 lbs. 15 oz. and 20 inches long. It's a safe bet he'd have been close to brother's size (9 lbs 11 oz) if we'd gone another week, so we were thankful for our decision to be induced.

The kids both liked him but especially Sophie already ADORES her new baby brother (Will quickly lost interest). Sophie wanted to hold Seth over and over and it was so much fun to see her excited to have a baby in the family.

All went well and we are so blessed by this new little bundle... and also amazed that we are suddenly a family of FIVE!! God is so good and we praise Him for such a blessing!











16 comments:

Amy in Edmond said...

You are no longer man for man, you are now in the zone. Congratulations. Can't wait to meet Seth. I can now post pictures of his quilt.

Maria said...

Oh Kelly I love these pictures!! Congratulations to your beautiful family!

Michelle T said...

Kel he is sooooo precious! I love seeing the kids with him. And you look fabulous! Mind me asking... do you have a shirt over your gown? Just curious as I've never seen anybody do that before. So happy for your family of 5!!!!!

Shyla said...

Congrats! What a beautiful family you have. God bless!

Kayla said...

Still jealous, but so glad he is here safely! Can't wait to meet him!!!

Marilyn said...

We're so happy for your family! Seth already looks loved and adored by all members of his family!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Seth is an adorable name! :)

Andrea Kay said...

I adore the photo of you and all three of your kiddos! Three amazing blessings! Congrats!

Katie said...

Oh my word he's so cute I can't take it!!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations to you all! What a wonderful blessing to your family. I still can't believe that your three are all three years and younger. I think I'd go insane if my oldest wasn't 5.
And is it just me or does Seth have a decent resemblance to his cousin, Nolan?

Donna said...

He is absolutely precious and I love how excited Sophie is in the pictures. You have a beautiful family. Congrats!

Damon and Amy said...

You guys are precious!! What a beautiful family!

Ryla said...

You all look so great!! What a wonderful family!!

OK Chick said...

Oh congrats! He's a beautiful baby boy! You have three pretty kiddos.

Shannon Plumb said...

Loving those cheecks. Your family is beautiful! Congratulations!

T. L. Cole said...

So cute! His first picture looks a lot like Ben. We're so excited for you all!