Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yep, I Missed Blogging About the Middle Child's Birthday

Coming from a mom who's a middle child, that's quite a blunder. Nevertheless, my Will turned TWO on Saturday!



I cannot even begin to tell you how Will fills my heart. He. is. hilarious. He is cuddly (when he wants to be). He is ornery in exactly the same way as his Daddy, where he tries to charm his way out of trouble (and often succeeds). He has frequently been known to acquire the attention of everyone in the room with his antics. He is all boy with this astounding amount of energy that I didn't even know existed in human form. And I LOVE HIM. Oh my goodness, I just love him.







9 comments:

Kayla said...

He looks so grown up!

Unknown said...

You are so blessed to have two Bens living in your house. Somewhere there is a family raising a little Shawn Phelps so Will can have a partner in crime when he gets to college.
Grandma Tyson

Amy in Edmond said...

Happy Birthday Will! I'm a middle child also. I feel your pain.

And I have seen Shawn and Ben as partners in crime in college. I have a few things I want to teach their boys.

Grandma Eroh said...

I agree with everything you said, Kell! He is a delight! How come I haven't heard about all of the "crime" stories?!

Donna said...

Love him. Happy Birthday (a little late) to him. :)

katie said...

Aw, he's such a sweetie!! I love him too!!!

Devion said...

I totally agree w Kayla! He looks so old! He's def not a baby anymore! How's the pottying going anyway? Miss you lots, dear friend!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday to Will!

Rachel said...

But if he's so much like Ben, the question is would he sleep in his bed directly after playing in a beach volleyball tournament?
I have a feeling I'm raising a little Shawn Phelps up here. I suppose I have a high genetic probability anyway! :)
And Amy don't worry I think Shawn and Ben are already teaching their boys the things you're thinking of.
Will looks so sweet and like such a little man. Glad he had a happy birthday.