Friday, May 27, 2011

Check It Out

Occasionally these days you can find me blogging over at http://soulsistersinhim.blogspot.com. Along with a couple phenomenal women of God. I was there today.

The Soul Sisters, that's what we are. An epiphany placed by God in the mind of a dear sister, who took a leap of faith and started one small accountability group of 10 women. Which has now become 3 groups totaling 27. We are praying for 100 more. Yet God can do even more than that, my friends. Anyone else feel like dreaming big?



Why the picture? Oh, just because he's cute. And he was definitely more than I asked for. :) So, so thankful that God dreams bigger than me!!

5 comments:

Andrea Kay said...

100 more? I was hoping for more! God always provides doesn't he??!!

Devion said...

HA HA HA! I cannot get over what blessings our un-asked-for boys have been! WAY more than I asked for or imagined or dreamed of. I pray your soul sisters group will be bigger and more fulfilling than you could ever ask or imagine. Love you, friend!

Holly said...

So cool Kelly!! And I am so thankful that God sees the big picture. I am praying that He will open my heart even more so I can dream like Him!!

Grandma Eroh said...

Such cute grandchildren! I LOVE hearing them sing!

Unknown said...

He is sooo cute Kelly!!