Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wichita Ink

Psalm 119:32 "I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free."

Christ has indeed set my heart free. So free that I felt the need to allow this to happen to my shoulder blade today.

IMG_1652 resize

The only One who was able to take the mess of what I was, and turn it into what I now am, and leave me feeling absolutely free and unburdened by my past in the process, deserved some recognition.

IMG_1674 crop resize

Ok I'll admit it. I'm the biggest baby you’ve possibly ever met when it comes to pain slightly chicken. I never would've done this if it weren't for this awesome lady. So thankful for my partner-in-crime beloved sister-in-Christ who was willing to make such a special memory with me today!

IMG_1628 resizeIMG_1670 resize

3 comments:

Katie said...

You are so pretty and your tattoo looks good. Hope it's not hurting today!

Mom said...

Silly girls! At least they're tasteful. You are both beautiful young ladies, with or without the tats!

Holly said...

I love the meaning behind it Kelly. Experiencing true Freedom in him is great!!