Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nuggets, Anyone?

Okay, I admit it. I've done some serious soul searching and I've realized that over the course of the last year, this blog has slowly evolved from Sophie's blog into "Sometimes Mommy writes fun stuff about me and my brother when she's not focused on herself."

In light of that understanding, it's high time I change the name of this blog. I have thrown around many options but none have really hit the spot. Until last night when my hubby mentioned "Nuggets." Hmmm. Why is he always better than me at everything?? Even my own blog...

There are various reasons the name Nuggets appeals to me. 1)It is quite apropos when considering our last name. 2)My kiddos could be called my little Nuggets. 3)I tend to offer various tidbits of posting types i.e. "blog nuggets" (pictures, anecdotes about my kids, serious/faith lessons, mildly humorous, extremely boring if you're not family).

So, I leave it up to you all. How does "Nuggets" appeal to my readers? Please leave your comments and let me know what you think (you can also leave suggestions for other names). PLEASE BE HONEST. If you love it; if it really stinks as a blog name; if it's too cheesy; if it conjures up some wicked bad experience with cafeteria food; lay it on me. Your comments will make or break the name.

13 comments:

Andrea Kay said...

Interesting. Nuggets. I think that its fairly off the wall and quirky which appeal to me very much. Blogs aren't supposed to be "serious" are they? I don't think it is...therefore I like the name Nuggets...but I will miss the current name.

Amy in Edmond said...

My kids were wondering when you were going to change the name of your blog. They thought you should name it Adventures with Sophie and Will.

I think Nuggets is cute. It took me just a minute to get it.

tonya_german said...

I love the new name!

Shyla said...

Yeah for the Tyson's Nuggets! Sounds great.

Bertolli said...

It does go with your name. I vote to change it to "Nuggets" or "The Tyson Nuggets" or something. Tell Ben "Good idea" from me. :)

Bertolli said...

By the way, Bertolli is your cousin from Moab. I don't know why it didn't put my name.

Tyson and Kenna said...

I like Nuggets or "Tyson Nuggets". Great idea! I too was wondering if you'd change the name to Adventures of Sophie and Will.

D's Mom said...

Nuggets is cute.

Donna said...

I think it is a very fitting name for your blog.

Grandma Eroh said...

Here are my suggestions:
Tyson Family Nuggets
Adventures of the Tysons
Adventures of the Tyson Nuggets
Curious Will and his family
Cutie Pie Sophie and her family
The Cute Tyson Nuggets
Cutie Pie and Little Guy
The Happy Family
Happy Meal Family

Would you like more?!
I love you!

Maria said...

Very cute!!

Lori said...

I think Tyson Nuggets would be perfectly precious! Hope all is well with you guys. We're headed to Alabama on Friday!

Devion said...

LOVE it! :) So cute and, as Andrea said, quirky. I do like some of your mom's names, though! :) Have a fabulous weekend!!!