Thursday, September 11, 2008

When You Really Want Your Camera...

...your husband randomly takes it to work.

So a guy from SBC stopped by yesterday to tell me they had to dig up our fence. The last owner put the fence on top of the phone line. He said there would be a small trench in our yard for about a week.

Sophie and I spent the morning out and about. Upon arriving home, I found our fence gate missing with a rather large bulldozer in our backyard and a pile of dirt that's as tall as I am. I realize I'm not blessed in the heighth arena, but I'd say that's more than a "small trench."

So much for a nice, fresh start with a backyard that wasn't torn up by our dogs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! And now that it's POORING down rain, I can't imagine what it must look like! Maybe you can turn it in to a good thing and Sophie can take a mud bath :)
-Sara G

Matt & Lori said...

Oh no! I hope they get it fixed soon! How's the rain/flooding situation at your house? Y'all are in my prayers!

Tiny Toes said...

So are the dogs living in your garage or what? They must be rather put out as well! (One of those times you kinda wish you hadn't prayed for patience, huh?)

Anonymous said...

I noticed on your blog that you're 17 weeks! Wow and yay! You're moving right along! :)