Monday, January 5, 2009

There's No Place Like Home

Dorothy Gail truly said it best, while clicking together her ruby red slippers. Although we had a fabulous week, we're so thankful to be home.

Sitting at my computer at 9:15 this evening, my 33-weeks-pregnant body is utterly exhausted. Thus, I've decided not to let my desire to blog dictate my bedtime. I'm off to Dream Land.

I have Bible study tomorrow morning and work in the afternoon, so I can't promise a prompt post. In the meantime, I'll have to tide you over with this picture of our "present" from the doctor in Utah who removed Sophie's stitches.

5 comments:

D's Mom said...

Oh, I didn't ask you about Sophie's stitches when we talked yesterday. Hope that all went well! I'm assuming everything went fine...if there was a story to tell, I assume you would have told me yesterday. :)

Michelle said...

That's quite an interesting memento. Glad you had an enjoyable Christmas and are back home, that's always a nice feeling. How are you feeling? You're getting so close! Are you ready?

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm glad you now think of Wichita as your home sweet home :) Glad you guys are back!
-Sara G

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Aw, rest sweet Mama. I hope you can acclimate quickly! Love the "mouth stick", as Eliana calls them...

Lori said...

Glad Sophie got her stitches out & that y'all made it home safely!