Monday, May 5, 2008

Thank Heaven for Little Girls

Friday evening found me, Sophie, and my mom and dad in Nebraska. We were visiting my sister, Katie, and her two kids, Delaney and Nolan. Her hubby was MIA, so we went to see the kiddos and help out a little. (J/K, Troy was busy making some extra dinero). We got there on Friday night, and even though Sophie hardly napped a wink at all on Friday, and should've been ready to pass out at 9:30 p.m. when we arrived, she was KEYED UP when she saw her cousin Delaney. Oh, she loves that little girl. Here they are reading together.

Grandad and Grandma had a great time with all their grandbabies together in one place.

This is me, Kate and all three kiddos.

It was so fun to get to see Nolan again; it had been over a month since we'd last seen him and he'd grown so much!! He's such a little scrunchin-head.

On the home front (home-selling front, that is), they say no news is good news, right?

For the grand finale, here's a video of Sophie and Delaney dancing to an "Elmo potty" DVD. Notice how Soph keeps snapping her head around to look for Delaney. I repeat - oh, she loves that little girl.


4 comments:

Patricia said...

I wondered where you guys were! We missed you Sunday! Glad you got to see Katie and crew!

Anonymous said...

Our adorable girls! (Of course, I'm not biased at all....:))

Abbie H. said...

What a cute group! Although we miss you guys-I'm so happy that you get to be with your family!

Damon and Amy said...

Oh!! How fun! I am glad you were all able to spend time together.